How can I add a contact form to a drupal 7 website ?
I would like to offer the users of my drupal 7 website a contact form, How can I do this?
Step by step instruction to integrate a contact form to your drupal 7 website
- Go to modules and check if module contact (core module) is enabled
- At right hand site you will find few options like permissions and configuration
- Click permissions link and check site-wide useage of contact form for anonymous users and authentificated users
- Go back to modules->contact and click configuration link
- There you can add a category with the recipients e-mail adress.
- Then check yourdomain.com/contact
Thats it. Now you have your site-wide contact form
To integrate the link to the contact form you can just goto footer area and hoover over footer area. Logged in as admin you will see then a symbol for footer block configuration. There you can insert the link for the new contact form.